I need some help. I'm making a dating profile, I'm a chubby lesbian, and I would prefer my partner to be on the "larger" side of things like I am. Size 12 and above and beyond. But this is not for sexual reasons at all. I also do not want it to sound offensive. I like my women "larger" because I can relate to them more. It's easier to shop with them. We can be fat babes together. How should I put this in my profile without sounding like a sexist pig because I'm not at all?
I mean, I’m not exactly the right person to ask about dating profiles, BUT i think being straightforward like you put here would be good. “I’m totally into larger ladies because I’d love someone I can be a fat babe together with.” or something along those lines?
FOLLOWERS, WHAT DO YOU THINK?
- wolfendreams likes this
- stillawkward likes this
- likebeingunderwater likes this
- fatsexybitch likes this
- therareandferociousswamprabbit likes this
- wayylaid likes this
- one-thousand-wordsworth likes this
- fertile-turtle likes this
- savanna333 likes this
- christainr likes this
- greybeard55 likes this
- puravidaparatodas likes this
- tampaneko said: Haha I was wondering the same thing. I kinda wanted to say something along that lines, but yeah I was afraid of sounding bad. Fat babe to be together with sounds awesome. I might steal that. x3
- fatpeoplecatpeople said: Just be clear with your reasons! I prefer fat women too, but I’m clear that my preference for fat women is because I relate to them more and since being fat is a big identity for me it’s important to share that with my partner.
- tampaneko likes this
- la-princesse-incongrue likes this
- nearlydrowning likes this
- bononoh likes this
- tiffanipaige likes this
- nzbabygirl said: okcupid would be best bet
- fuckyeahfatpositive posted this