Hi! I hope this isn’t inappropriate but I’m holding a massive self love/acceptance 12 book collection giveaway on my blog and I thought, perhaps, your followers might want to enter.
The books in the collection are:
- Beautiful You: A Daily Guide to Radical Self-Acceptance by Rosie Molinary
- Big Big Love: A Sex and Relationships Guide for People of Size (and Those Who Love Them) by Hanne Blank
- Body Outlaws: Rewriting the Rules of Beauty and Body Image edited by Ophira Edut
- Fat Kid Rules the World by KL Going
- Fat Ladies in Spaaaaace: A Body-Positive Coloring Book by Theo Nicole Lorenz
- Fat: The Owner’s Manual by Ragen Chastain
- Health At Every Size: The Surprising Truth About Your Weight by Linda Bacon
- Hot & Heavy: Fierce Fat Girls on Life, Love, & Fashion edited by Virgie Tovar
- Lessons from the Fat-o-sphere: Quit Dieting and Declare a Truce with Your Body by Kate Harding and Marianne Kirby
- Two Whole Cakes: How to Stop Dieting and Learn to Love Your Body by Lesley Kinzel
- The Unapologetic Fat Girl’s Guide to Exercise and Other Incendiary Acts by Hanne Blank
- What You Really Really Want: The Smart Girl’s Shame-Free Guide to Sex and Safety by Jaclyn Friedman
And you everyone can enter here!
Again, I do apologize if this isn’t appropriate!